Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1/2010 – So!

My day started great. My wife cracks me up. If you have not read Renee’s blog http://renee-waitingtoexhale.blogspot.com, you’re truly missing out! I truly love my wife 10,000 times and would gladly give up my motorcycle for her. Jake on the other hand…….No really, even Jake! I look forward to many more laughs and documented humor (truths).

My day ended great. Got to spend time with Landden, Nick and Melissa. That’s after they drove up while an unexpected snow storm moved into the Hesperia, Victorville area. Snow in the high desert, odd for this time of year. It will be over a year (2011) before I can see them again, give them a hug or get a hug. I will miss them greatly! Nick and Melissa are great parents and doing an outstanding job raising the little guy. Got a few good pic’s that I hope one day Landden can look back at and remember. I’ll never forget!













Todd joined us for Dinner, which turned out to be the worst Mexican food and service in a long time. Todd’s food was late to the table and about half way through his meal, he realized his plate is not what he ordered. All of our plates still had about half the food remaining. Just down right, “no good”! Phil Sandoval can’t wait to get back to you! We stopped by “Cold Stone” for a bowl of ice cream to make up for the sucky meal. Okay, we were going to stop anyway. Are you kidding? Spent another hour with Nick, Melissa and Landden watching American Idol before saying “see you soon”! I managed to hold my tears until I got back to my room and then I started reading blogs and updating you on mine.

Todd and I have two more days before were home. Can’t wait to see my girl!

3 comments:

  1. Great picture!! You realize that this is the only picture of three generations of Richardson men? Treasure that one my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grand son is a cutie. So glad you got to spend time with them. Don't expect we'll see any blogs from you two after saturday until about Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we got to see you, we had a great time. Yes, Landden will be 3 when you come back home, but.....you will watch him grow along the way thanks to good ol Skype!! He sure loves his Paw Paw....he's been asking for you these last couple of days:) I love that picture!
    Love
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete